By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations. You are agreeing that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or software) on Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition’s web site for non-commercial use only. These materials may not be sold. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify the materials without written permission from HFSC;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose;
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition’s web site are provided “as is”. Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition’s website, even if Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition or a Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
©2020 Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition | MyHomeFireSprinkler.org is a Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition Website
HFSC is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and the leading resource for independent, noncommercial information about home fire sprinklers.